In short, the Resource Home Show is an incredible opportunity to expand your business.
The show offers exposure to homeowners who are in need of your services. By displaying your work and offering your expert advice, you will make personal connections that will grow your business.
In addition, the show offers a unique and indispensable opportunity to network with other regional businesses, which can lead to collaborations and referral relationships.
Click on the packages below to learn more and make your purchase.
Standard Exhibitor Package
Our Standard Exhibitor Package is $350 before Feb. 28 and $400 after that date. The following are included in your fee:
- One six-foot table.
- Two chairs.
- One stretchable black tablecloth.
- Exhibitor listing on the website.
- Opportunities to increase your presence in the show with add-ons such as flowers or framing provided by our partners.
- Table sign with your company logo and name in an acrylic frame.
- Two name tags and lanyards.
Designer Showcase Package
We are offering five Designer Showcase Packages, which are $450 before Feb. 28 and $500 after that date. They include everything in the Standard Package plus:
- Design your own expanded space!
- Option to share the cost and collaborate with other participants: architects, designers, independent makers, tradespeople, retailers, etc.
- Prime space in the main hall or upstairs parlor.
- Personal introductions to architects, contractors, independent makers, interior designers, and tradespeople.
- Mention of your company in all press releases, print and digital advertising.
- Promotional posting on Instagram and Facebook.
- Name tags and lanyards for all team members.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in a Designer Showcase Package.
The Woodland, a historic event space located in the heart of Maplewood Village, is home to the Resource Home Show.
Close to Midtown Direct NYC trains, eateries and retail, The Woodland embodies the 1920s and 1930s architecture of New Jersey’s bedroom communities and reflects the appreciation for older homes that is at the heart of the Resource Home Show.
- 5,000 square feet of open space (See the floorplan)
- Hardwood floor
- Spectacular 40-foot-high barreled ceiling
- Wheelchair accessible
What kinds of displays will other Exhibitors be creating?
The sky is almost the limit! Create a display that captures attention, represents the quality and value of your work and sets you apart from others. The tables are six feet long, so the display must not exceed eight feet by five feet. Displays must be able to be set up within two hours and broken down within one hour. No harmful or toxic substances are allowed, and there is limited electrical service, which is on a first-come first-serve basis.
Please view the Exhibitor Gallery for inspiration.
Are there electrical outlets?***
Many tables do not have access to electrical outlets. Tables with electricity are on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please let us know ASAP if you will require electrical service.
Is there Wi-Fi at the Woodland?
Yes, although the strength of the signal can be inconsistent. For exhibitors, we suggest using your mobile device as a hotspot.
Is there designated parking at or near the venue?
The Woodland offers ample onsite parking. There is additional parking around the lovely and walkable village of Maplewood.
Who produces the Resource Home Show?
ANY PRODUCT NAMES, LOGOS, BRANDS, AND OTHER TRADEMARKS OR IMAGES FEATURED AT THE RESOURCE HOME SHOW OR REFERRED TO WITHIN THE RESOURCE HOME SHOW WEBSITE AND/OR ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA FORUMS, ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. THESE PARTNERS ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE RESOURCE HOME SHOW OR WEBSITE. THEY DO NOT SPONSOR OR ENDORSE THE RESOURCE HOME SHOW, LISA DANBROT OR CARLA LABIANCA.